So here's your mission if you choose to accept it – think of at least 5 things you like about yourself. If you're up to it post it on your blog.
I'll be honest...this was A LOT harder than I thought it would be. I guess I don't give enough time or thought to things I like about myself or why I'm a decent person to be around. It's taken me over an hour to write this post. But I accepted the challenge and so here it is.
- I have a cheesy smile. No, this isn't a bad thing. The one thing my smile IS is real. There's no fake smiling for me. If I'm fake smiling, you can tell. When I smile, it's big and toothy and my cheeks almost cover my eyes but it's genuine.
- I'm funny. I'm not sure that other people think so but I crack myself up and I make my Hubby laugh so there ya go.
- I am a very loyal friend. I'll do anything I can for you. But don't take advantage of me. Once I'm done...I'm done.
- I have a good work ethic. It may not seem like it compared to my grandfather or parents who never called in sick to work a day in their lives. And it took some time to get here but I do. When Hubby and I were first married, I got a job and have worked for that same company for the last 8 years. I've moved up through the ranks and make ALMOST enough money to support my family even if Hubby never gets a client or decides he wants to work at a McDonald's for the rest of his life. It'll be OK. I'm proud of how far I've come professionally, especially with no degree.
- I'm a great public speaker. Small groups, large groups, one on one. I can talk to anybody...as long as it's professional or I'm presenting something. I'm socially shy but if I have to present something, I'm engaging, funny, interesting...everything I need to be. And I love it because I know I'm good at it.
Whew... Will you accept the challenge?