Courtesy of Drazil!!!
BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!
It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC. Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer five questions
in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste
if you so desire and ENJOY!
1. Have you ever bought undies/bra/lingerie for someone else? Or has anyone ever bought
them for you? How was the “experience”?
I just blogged about how wonderful Hubby bought me a whole bunch of VS stuff the other week.
He's bought me other stuff too. And of course, my mom has. She bought me my first Wonder Bra. Oh yeah...that's just how we roll.
2. Do you have an internal song you replay in your head that is just yours?
3. I heard on the news the other day that something like 80% of people think a tan
person is way sexier than “not tan”. How do you feel about that? Do you tan? Fake
bake? Real sun? Or do you wear SPF 150?
Just like porkchops, brown fat is nicer looking than white fat. That being said, I don't tan. I
don't go out of my way to use sunblock either but I don't do tanning booths, mists or sprays.
With my luck, I'd come outta there lookin' like Snooki or an oompa loompa.
4. Do you vote in the presidential election? Do you vote based on news, family opinions
or research or your gut?
Yes, I vote. I vote based on issues and my gut. There are some I just don't like for no particular
reason. Lately though, the choices have sucked.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
just generally been a good week.
Blogland - Lovely...as always.