Progress

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Twofer Tuesday

Aren't y'all lucky to get another post from me today???  Well, I'm just so proud of myself, I had to let you know why.  I worked out already today...AT HOME.  Hubby has a sleep study tonight so scheduling was going to be tight so I sucked it up and used the treadmill we've had sitting in our house for the last 4 years.  I also used the hand weights and kettle bells.  Who am I???

I'll tell you who I am.  I'm BACK!!!  I was reading through old posts and I don't recognize that person talking.  That Panda was on the losing train.  That Panda was watching her portions, working out like a mad woman, saying NO to treats.  That Panda had her SHIT together!  And frankly, I miss her!!!

So it started with this.  Not letting anything get in the way of my workout today and by the time I was done, I was dripping with sweat and lord help me, I LOVED IT!

What did this workout look like?
3 minutes: Running (yes..RUNNING)
5 minutes: Sit ups and kettle bells
3 minutes: Running
5 minutes: Sit ups, more kettle bells
7 minutes: Walking at 7% incline
6 minutes: Push ups and hand weights
8 minutes: Walking at 8% incline.

That's 37 minutes of hard core, never stopping kind of working out.

Before that, I had lunch.  Spicy shrimp burger with hummus and red peppers on a small plate.  It looked like this:
I've got my filled scheduled for 8/8.  I can do this.  We can do this!  It's never too late to start over.  It's never too late to work the band!  At least I'm not starting over at 230.  Every day we are given the opportunity to make healthy choices with food and activity.  Let's get it done!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Definitely never too late - if you are breathing, there is always a reason to try :D

Rhonda said...

Go girl! Proud of you. :)

Leigh said...

I'm really glad you found her. I missed her. Now getter done!