1. I didn't work out yesterday. It was a conscious decision with no excuse other than I was cramping so bad that I could barely sit upright so I didn't wanna.
2. We went to the pool and floated around instead. That was nice. My food was also spot on so I'm good with it.
|No...not our dogs...or pool for that matter|
3. The kids were butts to the babysitter yesterday so today is a day of punishment...cleaning, writing lines and generally having to do whatever I tell them to do. SIGH. I am so over the summer break thing.
4. I haven't heard anything about the job I posted for. It's been a week today. Hmmmm...
|Would kids today even know what he's staring at???|
5. I'm tired of hearing about Zimmerman and race relations in the U.S. Seriously done with all of it. This is why I give up news for months on end. It's the same story rehashed over and over.
|From now on, this is the only place I'll get my news.|
6. I have a trip to Phoenix planned for 8/7-8/14! So excited to see everybody. Any Phoenix ladies want to get together for a happy hour or something? Who goes to Phoenix in August??? Crazy people who want cheap flights.
|And apparently those who travel by camel...|
7. I think we may take the girls to see "Turbo" this weekend. My oldest really wants to see it and it does look kind of cute. I love that my kids are finally old enough for family movies and not just the animated ones. Hubby and I used to be big movie people back in the day...just something we've always enjoyed. It's nice that we can do it as a family now.
8. Yes I will eat popcorn at the movie theater. I just love movie theater popcorn! I've wanted popcorn for the last two weeks and haven't made any at home because I know I'd rather save it up and have it at the theater instead. I will, however, forgo the Coke Icee.
9. I made a fill appointment for when I'm in Phoenix in August! I haven't seen my lapband doc since November. I don't have one out here yet and honestly don't know that I want to mess with finding one. Hubby's working on it for him though. I know I need a fill but I always feel so weird about asking for one. Three years - still feel weird.
10. Ten things. It's that easy folks. Hope y'all have an awesome Thursday! Only one more day to go....