Progress

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Day of Random

I've got a whole bunch of random today so I'm thinking bullets.


  • I've been rehydrating like crazy but the scale is stuck at 183.  Aunt Flo is back in town so maybe that's making a difference.  Aunt Flo hardly leaves town these days and doc doesn't know why so I digress.  
  • I went to the gym yesterday and there was a guy there who looks just like Dr. Drew.  It was a little weird.
  • Someone asked if I'm eating too much hummus and if that's why I'm stalled.  My opinion is no.  For instance, this is what I had for lunch yesterday.  That's about 6-7 shrimp and hummus on a small plate.
  • I have thrown around the idea that I'm not eating enough.  I had this for lunch, a pot of coffee, and meatloaf with cauliflower mash for dinner.  Then I had an apple with peanut butter for an evening snack.  Sounds like enough to me.  I guess I'll have to cut out the peanut butter and see if that helps.  Cutting out coffee is not an option.
  • I'm tired of the rain.  There I said.  It didn't take long for the desert dweller to get tired of it.  What's the point of living near the beach when it rains every day and you can't go?
My view from my front door yesterday.
  • I got an interview for that job I posted for!  I have a panel interview tomorrow and then a second interview with the hiring manager next week!  Excited but also nervous...  Please send good thoughts my way tomorrow.
  • If I don't get this job, I'm quitting...and I'm going out in style.  Fingers crossed that I don't have to.  It's nice having the extra money right now.
  • Phoenix trip in a couple weeks!  Super excited!
That's all I got today folks.  It's only Tuesday...SIGH.


3 comments:

ConnieO said...

Great news about the job interview! I hope you get it--and love it.

Des FL have a rainy season that you're in? It must have long periods of nicer weather sometimes!

Linda said...

Good luck on your interview! It's rained everyday here in MD too this summer. It gets old.

Steph said...

Welcome to Florida in the summertime. Down here in Brevard County, we have been getting kick butt storms every afternoon. It's like this every year until about late October. Good Luck to you on the interviews!!