- I've been rehydrating like crazy but the scale is stuck at 183. Aunt Flo is back in town so maybe that's making a difference. Aunt Flo hardly leaves town these days and doc doesn't know why so I digress.
- I went to the gym yesterday and there was a guy there who looks just like Dr. Drew. It was a little weird.
- Someone asked if I'm eating too much hummus and if that's why I'm stalled. My opinion is no. For instance, this is what I had for lunch yesterday. That's about 6-7 shrimp and hummus on a small plate.
- I have thrown around the idea that I'm not eating enough. I had this for lunch, a pot of coffee, and meatloaf with cauliflower mash for dinner. Then I had an apple with peanut butter for an evening snack. Sounds like enough to me. I guess I'll have to cut out the peanut butter and see if that helps. Cutting out coffee is not an option.
- I'm tired of the rain. There I said. It didn't take long for the desert dweller to get tired of it. What's the point of living near the beach when it rains every day and you can't go?
|My view from my front door yesterday.|
- I got an interview for that job I posted for! I have a panel interview tomorrow and then a second interview with the hiring manager next week! Excited but also nervous... Please send good thoughts my way tomorrow.
- If I don't get this job, I'm quitting...and I'm going out in style. Fingers crossed that I don't have to. It's nice having the extra money right now.
- Phoenix trip in a couple weeks! Super excited!
That's all I got today folks. It's only Tuesday...SIGH.