Progress

Friday, July 19, 2013

Feeling Good

I nailed my workout last night.  I did a power walk with a 3% incline at 3.3 mph on the treadmill.  Then I went through all major muscle groups on the weights.  I was able to move the weight a little higher on a couple of them.  I'm feeling that I'm finally getting my groove back.  My food was spot on throughout the day so that always feels good too.

I'm about done with my job altogether.  If I don't get this position I posted for, then I'm just going to quit and look for something entirely different.  I just can't keep this up.

I'm thinking I'll knock off just a touch early today and kick off my weekend right.  We'll see how it goes.  No big plans for the weekend.  We're thinking Turbo on Saturday, going out with the neighbors Saturday night and then if the weather permits, the beach on Sunday.  Definitely ready for the weekend.  Since this was a quick hit post, I give you a Friday Funny and hope you have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Cute cartoon!

What a perfect day! Send some of that motivation my way. :)