- I only got 4 hours of sleep Monday night and I was freakin' tired all. day. long yesterday. I just didn't feel I had the energy for a trip to the gym.
- Aunt Flo came to town yesterday so the last thing I felt like doing was getting all sweaty and even more tired.
- Work sucked.
- The scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks despite some real effort on my part so working out apparently doesn't matter anyway (oh yeah...I went there).
- I'm annoyed with Blogger because not only can I NOT unfollow people but I can't seem to block anonymous commenters either. I'm getting spammed really badly.
- Feeling generally frustrated by life.
So first, I did what BethAnn does. I asked myself why I really didn't want to go to the gym...and I didn't have any earth shattering answers other than "I'm tired and I've had a crap day and I just want to go crawl into bed and be lazy." Well, that's not a great reason, eh? Yet, I still didn't have the motivation I needed so I did the only thing I could do. I text Jenn and Ronnie and told them to tell me go to the gym. And they did. They talked me right off the ledge and off to the gym I went. I did the spin class and weight training. I sweated a lot, hurt a bit during parts of it but I got it done. I went home and ate dinner...put my kids to bed... followed very shortly by putting myself to bed. I feel good about it.
Gym day again today. Just running and weights. Another crazy day at work beginning now so must get to it. In honor of my blogging buddies, a Hump Day Happy Thought to get you through: