Thursday, May 17, 2012
TTT - Warning - Downer Post
1. I'm losing motivation to blog. I don't know if it's because I don't seem to be getting much out of it anymore or if it's because I'm sick of repeating myself (back on track, etc.) or if it's because my weight loss has been stalled for so long.
2. I'm trying to push through this because blogging has led me to have many awesome people in my life for inspiration and support that I never would've found otherwise and blogging has been great therapy for me.
3. I haven't eaten primal all week. I have yet to exercise. My Warrior Dash is in 155 days. Eek!
4. My BFF has decided to come to Vegas with Hubby and me to cheer me on and celebrate my success. Her hubby is coming too. It will be great fun but I hope this pushes me to make sure I'm good and ready for it as there will actually be someone other than Hubby watching.
5. I'm going to spend the rest of the week looking over old posts. I may just read my blog from start to finish and hope that I can capture 2 things. 1) The inspiration to continue documenting my journey and realize that this journey will never be over and 2) rekindle that motivation I had in the beginning before everything just kind of fizzled out.
6. My oldest daughter is now sick. She woke up vomiting last night. I still came to work today and we're trying to figure out how to deal with the whole daycare situation today. I may end up leaving early. Sometimes it really sucks being a working mom. ETA: My mom was able to watch her today. We're now home and she's resting on the couch with the TV off (per her request). You know she must not be feeling well.
7. I hate my job.
8. Hubby's contract with the big company has been extended to the end of September. On the one hand, it's nice to have the additional 4 months of income. On the other hand, we were really hoping for a permanent position to be offered.
9. We couldn't go out to celebrate Mother's Day because the kid was sick and now we can't celebrate the extension of Hubby's contract because the other kid's sick. Ugh.
10. I'm shocked I thought of 10 things today. I know they weren't the most uplifting and that's another reason blogland is less appealing to me these days as I'm sure it is to any followers still making it over on a semi daily basis. Hoping the oulook brightens soon.