Progress

Friday, January 20, 2012

BYOC


Courtesy of Drazil!

1. If money and time wasn't a problem - name a place you'd go on vacation and for how long?

Italy and live there for about a year.  I'd love my girls to experience another culture and it's where my great grandparents come from.  Also, I've never been anywhere before so it would give me plenty of time to explore all of Europe without having to keep flying over the ocean.

2. This week I had a discussion with some friends about names our children or other people we know call the "nether regions". Don't hate - it's funny. So let's share them for a laugh. Any creative words for hoohaa and tallywhacker you think we haven't heard yet?

When I was a kid, I called my butt "bahonkas."  I have no idea why but otherwise we're really not that creative... "vuvu" for lady parts, "pee pee" for boy parts.  Sometimes my girls also call thier vuvu their pee pee so go figure.


3. Take a picture of your nails right now! Bossy, aren't I? I just had my nails done - I can't help it. I neeeed to show someone!

I'm shocked I did this.  I chew my nails and my fingers so they never look good unless it's for a wedding or something and then I go get french tips to make them look pretty.  The red mark on my ring finger is a burn.  I burned the top of my hand and that finger cooking the other night.  I have no idea how but I always seem to burn myself when using my oven.  



4. Tell me about the weather right now where you are!

Sunny and gorgeous...Maybe 70 degrees or so.  Gotta love AZ Winters.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and blog land.

Blogland's alright.  Lots of people having trouble posting, viewing or commenting.  Luckily, I've been spared.  Lots of people have good motivation going...seeing some new stuff on the gluten free front (Stephanie and Draz) and Dr. Poon's diet (sorry - can't remember which blogger)...we got the back to paleos, the sugar frees...it's interesting stuff.  My blog is just pathetic lately...lots of "this week I'll do this" and then I don't kind of things.  Gotta work on that.

Real life is alright.  Just got a compliment (??) from someone I work with.  I don't know this woman but I've given presentations to her group before and see her from time to time.  I ran into her in the breakroom and she said, "You've lost some weight right?"  I answered with my usual "I've been working on it." Then she sys "You can totally tell in your face."  In my face?!?!  70 lbs gone and you can tell in my face?!?! Mmmmkay... "Thanks," I said.  Then she said, "Just keep working on it!" Working on it?!?!  So I'm still fat?!?!  Thanks a lot lady!!!  Ugh.  People.


That's all I got today.  Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I always lose weight in my face first. Keep it up!

RockBand Barbie said...

I burn my finger on the oven all the time too.

After she said "just keep working working on it" you should have said "oh I will...I could always share some of my tips with you"

jennxaz said...

Let's run off to Italy together! Jk! Keep working at it .... People just dont realize what they say sometimes.

Jen said...

Um, you don't just look like you've lost weight in your face!!! She crazy!! You look great!!
I'm joining you in Italy!!

Cassie said...

Italy - awesome, would love to go there as well. I think you have lost weight in lots of places - awesome! (Thanks for your positive comments on my blog - much appreciated :)

Rhonda said...

I'm sure she meant well, but that did seem like a backhanded compliment. Ugh.