Progress

Monday, May 24, 2010

Submitted to Insurance

My hubby confirmed with the surgeon's office that they sent my file off to the insurance company last week!  Wahoo!  So I'm thinking I'll call the insurance company today to see if they've received it.  Just to make sure.  Ron's pcp still hasn't faxed his records to the surgeon's office yet.  So another call will have to be made to them to see what the hell it is they think they're doing over there.  But the ball is rolling....  Please think speedy approval thoughts for me!

On a side note, I had a garage sale to help raise funds for my breast cancer walk. We made over $200!  Wahoo!!!  I'm having another one this Saturday to just try and get rid of a lot of the stuff we had left.  I hate packing stuff back up into my garage.

Happy Monday Everybody!!!

7 comments:

LDswims said...

Woohoo! I hope you get a speedy approval! Sending good thoughts your way!!!

Colls said...

Yay! I know this is a long process, but as you said the ball is rolling! Can you feel my good vibes? I hope so! They are going out to you and Ron! <3

I can do this.....finally said...

Yay! Sending speedy approval thoughts your way!

Sarah said...

Yay! Waiting is the hardest part, but you're 90% of the way there!

Jenny said...

Agreed with Sarah, waiting is the hardest part. It seems to drag but you will get through it!

Bonnie said...

I'll be playing the waiting game next week, so definitely sending you some good vibes.

Lynda said...

Sending speedy thoughts your way!