Progress

Friday, May 21, 2010

BYOC

OK...I never do these but what the heck?  I'm at work, I'm bored and this day feels like it's never going to end...so here we go....

1) If you had 3 wishes, what would they be and why?
Wow...I really wish I had all these nonselfish wishes like Jenny or Kate, but I'm just not that noble.  I am gonna steal one from Jenny though
  1. Out of debt - Holy Cow!!!  We haven't used credit for anything in years but it still feels like we're drowning.
  2. That I could give my girls everything they want in life...not just money but activities, confidence, the absolutely best educations, encouragement, self esteem, healthy lifestyles...the list goes on and on
  3.  Creative talent - I wouldn't care if it was singing, painting, writing, playing an instrument but I am like the queen of UNcreativity.  I think my life would be more fulfilling in some way.
2)  If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?
The 2 I already have and probably 1 more.  Girl or boy makes no difference.  With already having 2 girls, I suppose a boy would be a nice change of pace.
 
3)  Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.)
Nope - Lucky me!  LOL
 
4) What movie character do you think you look like?
Isn't it obvious?  Pamela Anderson.  Ummm...yeah...not so much.  Sorry - no starlet look alike here.
 
5) Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?
They all speak to me all the time but I'll name my 2 favs of the week.  I read through one entire blog today that I not only enjoyed but was really helpful to a prebander (and I love the name her blog) - Kristin's. The other is Lori's.  She's always so supportive in her comments but her blog entry about getting herself back.  Truly finding her old self when she was confident and happy and all the things she loves about herself.  I can totally relate to that.  THAT is why I want the band.  I remember how I used to be...and God help me...I will be that person again!
 
So there you have it...my very first BYOC.  I'm sure you all feel smarter having read it.  LOL

2 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Great answers and congrats on finishing the diet thingy and moving on

Jenny said...

Love your answers! Debt sucks!! LOL.