Progress

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Almost there...

Just a quick note to say I cannot freakin' wait for my doc appointment tomorrow.  It is the 6th, yes SIXTH, count them 1-2-3-4-5....6!!!! supervised diet weigh in.  I can't wait to be done with these stupid insurance hoops.  The weigh in isn't going to be pretty.  It has not been a good weigh in month.  But I'm done. I just can't take this holding pattern anymore.  Seriously...gonna freak out on somebody!  I'm thinking I'll start bothering the doc's office on Monday to submit the paperwork and once they do, I can start botherin the insurance company about approving it.  I love to bother people.  Just a quick post today...as nothing really to report.  Will post Friday about my appointment.  Toodles!

12 comments:

Heather said...

AWESOME! I know that it feels great no matter what the scale says. Congratulations and you will have your approval before you know it.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! My last one was on the 4th and my paperwork was submitted the next day. It too about a week and a half to get approval. I wish you a speedy approval! Let us know how it's going.

Barbara said...

Great... so happy you are getting so close.. will happen soon.. hang in there

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Wow - that has to be frustrating...it'll all be worth it!

Bonnie said...

Good luck. We're in the home stretch.

Catherine55 said...

Hope it goes well, Manda!! You're almost there! :)

DiZneDiVa said...

I'm so glad you are almost to the finish line... or the start of your new life... It will all be worth it! The insurance process of getting paperwork and jumping thru hoops takes longer than the actual approval so it won't be long now!! Good Luck!

Lynda said...

Fingers crossed.

Colls said...

Good luck! Bothering the insurance companies can be fun! <3

~ Katie ~ said...

It'll all be worth it in the end. Hang in there!

carla said...

That is awesome. Hope you get a date soon..fingers crossed

LDswims said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear you are done!

And bother away. I am the same way had to bother bother bother. I actually reached MY limit of bothering-ness and had to back off. I was stunned. I have never seen me do that before! :)