Progress

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday 1-30-13

Last Weigh In: 165
This week: 164.5
Loss:  -.5

I'll take it.  It's moving in the right direction with minimal effort on my part.  So it's been almost a week again since I posted but I promise I'm really trying to stay on top of stuff.  Work is crazy.  I'm on all call this week and my boss has loaded me up with stuff.  I also found out I'll be in New Jersey in February for work so if any bloggers are in the Newark area or willing to drive to the Newark/Edison area, please let me know...I'd love to meet you!

So week in review?  Not really.  But just some random thoughts.

In AZ, you can enter to win cars at the mall and then your name gets put on all kinds of sales lists.  I wonder what lists you end up on when you sign up to win a tractor/mower...


I didn't take the time to rotate this one so our exercise for today will be turning our heads to look at it.  That's right...they sell frozen tur-duc-hen here.  Weird...

New wheels..can't remember if I posted it already but I bought myself a beach cruiser.  Love it!  I haven't been out to ride it yet but I will...I will.  We're also in the market for a new car as Hubby's car has started to slowly bleed to death by way of an oil leak.  Ugh.

What the hell is beef bacon???  Isn't bacon, by defnition, pork?

Why did I only lose a 1/2 lb this week?  Maybe because I am lacking willpower...
 I didn't move my dining room table because he was all torn up and we were down to only 2 chairs that weren't nasty or broken.  It took me weeks to find a kitchen dining set I liked but wasn't too expensive as we're renting and not looking to really "furnish" this house.  I found one on Amazon with free shipping.  Apparently, free shipping means it arrives looking like this..


I'm so annoyed by this.  I've emailed the company with pictures asking for a replacement tope.  We'll see.  I'm not hopeful seeing as they're an "online furniture store" with no phone number.  Argh!

That's about all that's going on in my world.  I'm working a lot, dealing with the kids' stuff and generally just surviving.  Hope y'all are all doing well!

6 comments:

jennxaz said...

nice a loss!!!! love the bike..I want one!

Anna said...

Yay for a loss and boo for a broken table!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your loss!

Leigh said...

I have never seen Beef bacon...or a frozen tur-duc-hen. Stuffed no less!

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Ok, I gotta say the turducken would have gone in my cart. I ordered one one Thanksgiving for our "Friendsgiving" that we do. It was so neat!!!

Connie O said...

Love the illustrated random thoughts. Bummer about the table, though.