Progress

Monday, January 7, 2013

One More Day...

Until the girls start school.  The school was closed for the entire winter break so we couldn't get them enrolled until this morning.  Honestly, I had a lot of anxiety about getting them enrolled and all the documentation that's required.  It all went surprisingly smoothly this morning.  They start bright and early at what looks like a great school in the morning.  So just one more day of trying to work from home with them here "helping" me.  It cannot come soon enough.  While I love my kids...the 2 week break from school was definitely long enough.  :)

The weekend was good but boring.  We ran some errands...got very little unpacking done and that was about it.  Food was not good.  I must get better about this on the weekends.  Weigh in is Wednesday so I'm hoping to see a loss with being on better behavior the last week.  It will be my first loss in MONTHS so here's hoping.  If not, I definitely can see where I need to improve.

Otherwise, not much going on my neck of the woods.  Trying to get to something resembling normalcy in the next few days/weeks.

A little Monday DEMotivation:

8 comments:

Cat said...

Best of luck on unpacking. I always find it fun to find new homes for all my favorite stuff when I move. Love the demotivator too!

Mar's kids said...

I'm sure your girls will be happy getting back to school, too, although they may not realize it at first!

I have 12-year-old boxes in my garage that I still haven't unpacked. We found some crib blankets last month when we dug out the christmas tree stuff - and my kids are 19 and 17!!

jennxaz said...

I couldn't wait to send Johnny back to school...oops did I say that in print....

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh good God - I'm anxious for them but they are going to do great!

tagyourit said...

Unpacking is not as bad as the packing but that isn't saying much. I hope they like the new school.

Elizabeth said...

The girls will do great!!! amen on the back to school thing!

Connie O said...

Only one more day ... and then you will be able to get all the unpacking done!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a loss for you.

JD said...

Oh, the unpacking. I know we are going to be moving sometime in the next year or two, and I am already cringing. It is such an overwhelming thing. I am with you in spirit on that one! I'll hope for a loss for you this week, my friend. Ironically, my first loss since OCTOBER was this past Friday, after 6 weeks of holiday binging!! You never know. Oh, and per your last comment on my blog, I've really just given up coffee by accident because I don't drink it without milk - ie a latte - and that's just not in my plan right now. So green tea it is! I'll get back to them, but frankly, I was expecting way more headaches!! Fingers crossed it doesn't come back! Hugs to you in your new space!