Progress

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bad About Posting

This has never been my issue but it seems to be happening.

So last week's weigh in was null.  I lost and gained 0.  I wasn't surprised especially after the big loss the week before.  Since then my food's been terrible and I drank way too much.  So to recap the weekend.

Wednesday - Found out I'm getting a raise and a bonus this year.  Wahoo!

Thursday - Lori was diagnosed with the flu.  Lovely.  3 pharmacies later, we found one that had tamiflu in stock.  Luckily, that seems to have gotten it from getting too nasty.

Friday - Hubby came home early with flowers.  Isn't he sweet?!?!

Saturday - We took the girls to the circus (and yes we infected everyone there with the flu.  Bite me.  Those tickets were $40 apiece!

Sunday - I went to a wine tasting with my next door neighbor.  That's right.  Just the two of us...her hubby was kind enough to play designated driver and take us and pick us up.  I drank WAY too much but had a good time and I think we could get to be good friends.  :)

Monday - I was hung over and we didn't do a whole lot of anything.  LOL.  The guys came to haul away our empty boxes and papers.  Am I completely unpacked?  No.  But we only had 30 days for them to come out and we're MOSTLY done.

That brings us to today.  Back at work after the long weekend and hating it.  Interesting how even when I don't have to actually GO to work, it's still a pain in the butt.  Oh well.

Weigh in is tomorrow.  I'm not optimistic.  I'm having a hard time committing.  2 years of that crap.  I've had about enough.  I'll be catching up on blogs in the next couple days.  I apologize for being absent.  :)

5 comments:

JD said...

Oh, honey, I understand the fatigue - it is a grind sometimes. Maybe it's time to think about just being in maintenance? I know you're not exactly where you want to be, but it might take some of the pressure off. It's just a thought. Sending you hugs from freezing Montreal!!!

Rhonda said...

Love that you made a good friend with a woman in the neighborhood - so important for sanity! :)

Great job on the raise and bonus!!

Run, Chelle, Run! said...

Yay for the raise and bonus! And don't feel bad about the circus - by then you should have been ok with the tamiflu in her system, right?

Good luck getting your head on straight, you and me both these days.

jennxaz said...

Holy crap...stunned here you went out by yourself with the neighbor.....you rock MandaPanda!

Unknown said...

A raise is always a good thing! Every day is a new day! http://mylifeasabander.blogspot.com