Progress

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Do You Hear It?

Silence.  The children went back to school today.  *Sigh*  It's so nice and quiet in here.  Wishing I would've taken the day off work.  Maybe next month sometime.  :)

I'm nervous for them...Will they make friends?  Will they understand the material or feel completely lost?  I will say the school and classrooms are completely different from AZ and they have actual textbooks and what not.  I don't know who was more nervous...me or them.

But for now...I'm going to enjoy the quiet and actually get some work done today.  Weigh In day tomorrow.  Keeping fingers crossed.

I'm torn somewhere between this...


And this...


6 comments:

Harmony said...

Your illustrations are spot on. I would be the same way. Here's to hoping they have a fabulous day!

Cat said...

Best of luck to your kids!! Love the cartoons!

jennxaz said...

I get it...I always hope Johnny fits in and makes friends...sometimes I swear its the social aspect that worries more than the intellectual part!

-Grace- said...

Hilarious cartoons!

tz said...

yikes, I'd be anxious too! I hope it's an adventure for them and all went well for them and YOU :D

Rhonda said...

Aww. I hope the girls had a great first day! :)