I have no idea if I'll hit 10 things today...let's give it a try.
2. Still loving Pandora...I think most people would HATE what she picks for me but that's what I heart it so.
3. New Year = All or Nothing? Absolutely not. Reading a lot of posts about people "falling off the wagon" or "already failing at their new year's resolutions or goals." You can't fail unless you stop trying.
4. I'm finally biting the bullet and getting my docs together to get my passport. I've been putting it off for years (I'm just lazy and it seemed like a waste of money since I never go anywhere). Now I'm missing out on a business trip to Toronto because I don't have one. I'll be rectifying this ASAP.
here. Because...ya know...snakes and gators just aren't enough around here.
6. The flu is sweeping the nation with 41 states reporting widespread cases of influenza. Remember...get all your vitamins and wash your hands often!
7. Since I'm on a news kick (easy way to kill a few items), let's talk about this one - the year's best overall diet! The winner was the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) Diet. This isn't for weight loss, merely for health. Weight Watchers topped the weight loss list. I like how both of these don't sweepingly eliminate whole food groups and instead focus on moderation. Visit the link for more information.
9. Working from home is tougher than I thought. I don't like people that much but I kind of miss the interaction.
10. I just found out someone tried to break into my coworker's house this morning. She saw his hand coming through her bedroom window. She screamed and he ran off. So scary! Very thankful she's OK.
Happy Thursday everyone! One more day til Friday...we can make it!