It's been awhile since I've done TTT and I'm not sure that I have 10 things in me today but let's give it a shot anyway. Thanks Laurabelle!
1. I'm going rock climbing today!! It's taken me 2 years to actually do it but BFF and I are heading over once she gets off work today. I'm excited! I've heard it's a great workout for your arms..is this true? If so, I'm totally counting it as a work out this week.
2. CNN posted this little gem yesterday.
The #NYFW diet: Part of the job? It's got all your normal "models, bloggers, editor, etc. are all starving themselves for fashion and how this is terrible for you" parts (I'm sorry - one week of fasting or whatever isn't going to kill you...Overreact much?) but my favorite was this part about one fashion editor's tweets:
She followed up with "#PRGirlDiet" regulations: "No non-purpose bread (ie bread baskets, pretzels, croutons) or candy/sugar. Basically anything fun. EXCEPT: frozen yogurt is ok."
The tweet prompted conversation over froyo toppings ("just sprinkles. One layer. No middle/ bottom") and how cutting out bread makes a huge difference ("Soon you'll realize your body hates it").
Bahahahaha! Froyo with sprinkles is OK?? LOL! Very random. But also...what the heck is "non purpose" bread. Does any bread really serve a purpose??? Fashion people...they make me laugh.
6. I didn't work out last night. I was feeling run down and needed some family time. I don't feel at all guilty about it. Rock climbing today, gym tomorrow and/or Saturday. I'm still confident I'll get in at least 3 days this week.
7. Special HUGE thank you to A.J. over at Wanna Pet My Port? for showing me how to unfollow blogs again. I did some major housekeeping the last couple days and I can finally start following some new bloggers out there.
8. This one's going to serve as my check in for yesterday. It's lookin' good!
List of NO's:
No fast food. Check
No carbonation. Check
No Starbucks. Check
No pasta, rice or bread. Check
No chocolate, candy or sweets. Check
No juice, milk or sugary drinks. Check - I did try unsweetened coconut milk yesterday. Not a big fan.
List of WILL's:
I will work out at least 4 times this week. 1/4 - Nothing yesterday...but I'll make it.
I will limit the amount of processed foods I eat. Check
I will go to sleep at a decent hour. Check
I will be kind to myself. Check
I WILL stay on plan. Check!
9. The AZ bloggers are meeting up on Sunday. Not sure I can make it this time but I'm gonna try!
10. Who knew I had 10 things in me today? Thanks for the comments on my hair yesterday. I won't be cutting it any time soon, mostly out of laziness and cheapness but I appreciate the suggestion of a long bob and will keep it in mind next time I hit the salon.