Progress

Friday, December 9, 2011

It Didn't Work

Zoo Lights, I mean.  I'm still not in the Christmas mood.  The group we ended up going with was bigger than I thought and the event itself was WAY busier than I thought it would be and I was so busy wrangling kids and making sure we didn't lose anyone that I didn't really enjoy it.  Sigh.  I've decided to take the "Fake it til you make it" approach.  I'll do all my normal holiday stuff and maybe the spirit will find me.  If not, well that's just the way it is I guess.

On the agenda tonight, we have "Mooey Christmas!"  I finally googled it to figure out what it is.  Basically, it's a little farm in the middle of a town that offers hayrides, Santa, snow, smores and a pancake breakfast dinner.  Sounds like fun.  The girls will like it.

As promised...I have pictures today...
My pretty princess birthday girl

Us at the Desert Botanical Gardens
Aren't we just adorable?  And of course, I leave with a Friday Funny....


7 comments:

Dawnya said...

They are so cute!!!! Maybe Mooey Christmast will get you there. They had me at Smores.

Jen said...

Real Cute pictures!!! We are going to Zoo Lights tomorrow night.. already dreading the crowds!

Amanda said...

I am so not Christmasy either!! And you have kids so you are forced to eventually get there!! I just don't see my attitude changing this year! You look adorable with your girls!

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

What cuties!
I am in the same boat with you on the Christmas thing. I just am having a hard time this year. I can't get into it. I am usually more done than I am and it is bugging the crap out of me.
Hope you feel better and get in the spirit!
xo!

Sam said...

They look adorable! I have to agree with you on the Christmas cheer side of things, I just can't find it this year. so fake it til you make it is on the cards for me too :o)

Andrea said...

So cute!

Rhonda said...

I'm not in the spirit, either. :( I hope we both find our Christmas.