Getting bills from Hubby's surgery in December. Insurance was supposed to be covering this 100% but for some reason, they aren't. I have to call and argue with the doc's office about this and maybe the insurance company too. Not looking forward to that. Forgot the bill at home so will call tomorrow. I hate insurance companies. It's just one headache after another with them. I'm going to be getting my urgent care and ER bills in the mail soon too. That won't be pretty.
Yesterday, I woke up with a newfound motivation. I'm hoping it sticks around today. Yesterday, Hubby and I planned our meals for the week and did the grocery shopping. This morning, I packed my breakfast and lunch (no snacks. I'm going to muscle through feigned hunger pains). I've printed my training schedule to start this afternoon. I feel more motivated than I've felt in MONTHS! I don't know what change took place in me over the past week or so but I feel that I'm finally ready to make it to goal. So back to some basics...no fast food. I don't know why I'm struggling so much with this one. Eating at home during the week, whether I feel like cooking or not, whether what I have planned sounds good or not. This is a "must." Now I'm not going to become a recluse. If I'm invited out to dinner, so be it. I'll go and enjoy myself and not worry about it but the "I don't feel like cooking so let's go out," deal has got to stop. The nightly sweet tooth has got to go. Starbucks has got to go. Eating out at lunch 3 days a week has got to go. I'm throwing these bad habits out the window. I need more control. Eat out at lunch once a week (but not this week because I'm making a deal with myself to stick to this part at least one full week).
So today's workout plan:
Pull Ups, Sit Ups, Lunges and Burpees. Wish me luck.
So it's Make a List Monday, courtesy of Robyn.
We all have this secret dream……. What are the first ten things I would do if I WON THE LOTTERY? Admit it, you think about it, even if you don’t play. Let’s make it a fun amount too since this is all make believe anyway.
List the first ten things you would do if you cashed in a winning lottery ticket for $200,000,000.00 (after taxes).
1. Set up trusts for girls so they don't have to worry about money EVER but I wouldn't tell them about it until they've gone through college. They still need to learn how to work for stuff they want.
2. Buy a house by the ocean and closer to my sister.
3. Buy my parents a farm in Missouri and build whatever house my mom wants on it.
4. Buy 2 new cars. They don't have to be fancy but I want them new in the colors I want with the options I want and they need to have a warranty.
5. Create a college fund for my niece and nephew.
6. Take a year off and do one of those travel around the world trips. There are so many places I want to see and I've never been ANYWHERE so I don't want to narrow it down. I want to see it all.
7. Take the girls to Disney World and do all that extra stuff that seems so cool - tea party with the princesses, dinner with the pirates...the whole shebang.
8. Quit my job and open a little tax shelter called a used bookstore & cafe. I'd love spending my days talking books and selling baked goods. And I wouldn't have to make money off of it. It could be my little tax deduction.
9. Buy new cell phones. No, I don't need to win the lottery to do this but mine suck and I need new ones badly.
10. I'd find some good causes that need some backing...maybe even start my own nonprofit.
So that's my list. Thanks for the topic Robyn! And of course, our Monday DEMotivation: