Progress

Monday, October 3, 2011

Weigh In...Month Wrap Up

162.  -3 lbs from last week and an all new low!  I'll definitely take that!  My eating over the weekend wasn't great but the activity level was right and the portions were relatively small.  Feels good to see the scale move downward.  September ended and so did the 30 Day Primal Challenge.
So that's how things wrapped up.  2 days at 100%.  12 days > 80%.  16 days < 80%.  10 days with >30 minutes activity.  OK...So not a fantastic challenge effort but I think it got me thinking more about what I'm putting into my mouth and I like kind of tracking how I'm doing with that.  You'll also notice that the last week was stellar on the activity front.  I had an active Saturday as well.  That being said, I'm extending my challenge out to include the month of October.  A new tracker is at the top right and we'll see how things shake out.  The goal?  To improve on September.  Baby steps people.  Baby steps.

Another Goal for October.  Lose 3 lbs to hit 70 lbs down total.  I can do this!

Weekend was good but for some reason, I can't, for the life of me, think of what I did the last two days.  Lots of quality time with the girls.  They picked out what they wanted to be for Halloween and we got their costumes.  My youngest is going to be a pumpkin and right now, my oldest is going to be a little devil.  We'll see how long that lasts.  We already have a devil costume that my youngest wore last year (It'll work for the older one) but I have a feeling she's going to want to be something different all said and done.  We'll see.  We watched the Lincoln Lawyer last night.  Good movie and Matthew McConaughey was yummy, as usual.  I highly recommend reading the book though.  It was way better.

That was the weekend in a nutshell.  I can't wait to see all the posts about Chicago and see what you ladies did over the weekend.  Here's hoping that this week at work is better than the last week at work.  Can't get much worse these days.  And your Monday DEMotivation.

6 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I hit 162 this morning too (again, ha!). I saw this number two weeks ago and then not again til today. Congrats! I'm looking forward to Halloween too.

Anonymous said...

Books are always better than the movies.
Love your goal to do better. That is actually a great goal.
And congrats on the new low.

~Lisa~ said...

Sounds like a good weekend! I love the penguins - and feel exactly like that this dreary Monday morning!

Kristin said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!!! on the loss that is wonderful!

JD said...

Awesome loss, Manda! I totes agree with your goal to take baby steps to improve. I think you did great on the Primal Challenge - and all that matters is over time we are moving towards getting healthier! Keep up the AWESOME work!!

Andrea said...

Congrats on the loss! You are doing so good!