Progress

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

So it's Good Friday but is it a GOOD Friday?  Eh...not too bad, I guess.  I've got my annual ladies' appointment today so that's never real fun.  I'm also having the consultation today for No.va.s.ure.  Andrea had asked what that is and basically it's a mesh they put up into the uterus to get rid of the lining to help minimize or eliminate your monthly flow.

Anywoozle...I'm working today so I get to leave work, go to my appointment and then go BACK to work after so that kinda sucks.  May just work from home after the appointment.

Proud of me...check it out!

I did 30 minutes of cardio yesterday, alternating power walking and running.  I actually used the treadmill that we own that I haven't touched in at least a year.  To be fair, we did not buy the treadmill for me...bought it for Hubby so I don't feel too guilty that I don't use it regularly.  I know it's only 2 days of exercise so far this week but to be fair...it's 2 MORE days of exercise than I did last week.  Here's my after workout "glow."

Weekend will be nice.  My mom's watching my girls today since they're out of school. I'm sure she's got some fun Easter themed activities for them.  Saturday, we're working on my daughter's animal habitat diorama that's due Monday.  Fun stuff.  Sunday, of course, is Easter.  Not sure what's going on there yet but Easter Egg hunt and church will most likely be on the agenda.  Exciting stuff.

So a Friday Funny...

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and whether you embrace the religious aspect, the secular aspect, the celebration of Spring or anything in between...


5 comments:

Dawnya said...

Woomp Woomp!!! 2 days of exercise are better than no days. I'm super proud of you. Keep it up. Loving your exercise glow.

JD said...

YAY!!! 2 stickers for you - AWESOME!!! Proud of you, lady...gotta love those after workout glow photos...I'm home for a nap, then off to my yoga at 4...and just in case I might bail, I'm meeting TWO friends there! No oversleeping for me...keep up your awesome trend, girl...and happy Easter! Hugs!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Ok that's it. I am now officially going to use anywhoozle in my every day speech! And I truly think you're doing awesome. Happy Easter!!

Leslie said...

I just love the little panda stickers! Exercise is exercise, good job!

Happy Easter!

Andrea said...

Hope you had a great Easter weekend!