- Dyed my hair last night. So last year, I went pink for my 3 Day walk. Well, in order to go pink, we had to bleach my hair so now when the brown dye fades, it turns an annoying yellowish type color. So I usually just dye brown over it. I also found my first gray hair the other day. I tried to find it again but I couldn't but I know it was there so it was time to dye it. My goal is to never know when I go gray. Here's a pic, snapped bright and early with my phone at my desk at work. This is my "It's not even 6 a.m. and I'm already locked in my cube" look.
- Product Review: Patak's cooking sauce, Butter Chicken. Fantabulous! Just sautee some chicken or veg, pour sauce over and let simmer for 15 minutes. You can serve it over rice but we just had it with veggies and raspberries (for the girls - I like giving them fruit along with veggies). My oldest had 3 helpings! Nutritional information isn't too bad...a little more carbs than we'd prefer but not bad. I will definitely be trying some of the other flavors they have. The nutritional info here is for about 1/4 of the jar but you don't end up eating nearly that much of it.
- 181 cals, Sugar 6.5 g, Fat 15 g, Protein 1.2 g
- Hubby lost 4 lbs this week! He's a little disappointed as he's been doing really well with the low-carb primal eating but I think it's great. He's worried that he's not posting huge numbers his first week going primal but I told him 4 lbs is a great number and he should be happy with it. He's also not at optimal restriction yet. Very proud of how he's doing.
- Hubby's looking to start his own law practice the first of the year. He's really nervous which makes me really nervous but I think it's the best thing we can do. If he can just make what he makes now (because while it's tough, we survive) but be his own boss...I think he'd be exponentially happier. And Happy Hubby = Happy Panda.
- Did well with primal eating yesterday. Even the butter chicken sauce is all natural so it's all good. I did have an apple with Nutella last night so I didn't hit 100% but I'm OK with that.
OK. So I think that about covers it. Hope everyone's week is getting off to a good start!