Progress

Friday, September 16, 2011

Liebster Award

Special thanks to Kristin for this award....here's the idea.




Liebster means ‘beloved’ or 'favorite' in German and it’s an honor to receive this award. The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them.

So first, go say hi to Kristin and tell her she's awesome here.

My five nominees in no particular order...

Fluffy - she's at goal and is so motivating!  I love her "suck it up" attitude!  
Shannon - She's going through a bit of a rough spot with her health but I'm so impressed how she keeps pushing forward.
Angela - She just rocks!  And she takes lots of pictures and has a great fashion sense.
Amanda - Not only does she have a great name, she owns her own business and is rockin' the band!
Robyn - She'd be liking things to move along faster but she's making great progress and always offers a lot of support.

If you're not already doing so, please go find these lovely ladies and say hello.  It's time well spent.  Truth be told, I love all the blogs on my bloglist and try to follow everyone who follows me.  There's a terrific community out here with a lot of talented, interesting people posting every day.  Weekend's going to be dull but I'm due for a boring weekend.  Of course, I wouldn't leave you without a Friday Funny.


3 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Hahahaha at the Friday funny!! Love it!!

Have a terrific weekend!

Rhonda said...

Hehe, love the funny. And well-deserved award, sweetie!

Shannon said...

Omg I love u!!! Thank you so much!!!!