Progress

Monday, August 10, 2015

Day 33 Weigh In

PreOp Diet Weigh In: 226
Surgery Day Weigh In: 218.5
Day 33 Weigh In: 207.5
Change Since Last Week: -1.5

I'm happy with the 1.5 lb loss.  My sodium intake was a little high last week so I think I'm holding on to a little water.  I've been logging my food into My Fitness Pal.  I don't really care to see the calories I'm taking but I am interested in some of the other things like the protein, carbs, vitamins and things like that.  That's how I know my sodium is up so I'll be watching that more closely this week.  

I start back at the gym tomorrow.  It'll just be light cardio for now.  I still feel twinges here and there in the abdominal region so I'm going to wait until I'm completely pain free before I start lifting weights again.  On the off gym days, Hubby and I starting to walk.  He needs to get back on the fitness train too.  

The weekend was fairly uneventful.  We were going to organize the laundry room and while the shelves have been installed and there's stuff ON the shelves, it's not QUITE where I want it to be so it's still a work in progress.

Today was the first day of school for my girls.  Maddie is in 5th grade and Lori is in 3rd.  I'm not so worried about this year but next year means middle school for Maddie and that scares me to death!  I hope this year takes a really long time.  


No comments: