2. Get a book contract for my nonfiction piece
I'd still like to do this...but I don't see much time for writing in my future
3. Lose 60 pounds (how many times have I made that resolution?)
30 lbs - not bad. Better than most years. Also important to note that for the first 5 months of the year, I couldn't lose much because I was playing the insurance approval game. Not an entire fail on this one.
6. Stick to said budget
Oh! That's right. I had to stick to that budget...my bad.
7. Walk 4 times a week
I totally did this from May to November...not too shabby. Not a total fail.
8. Leave a note for my hubby somewhere once a week where I can tell him why I appreciate him or just to say thank you for something he did.
I did this only twice. Pitiful. He also didn't seem to like this idea. Must find a new way show my appreciation.
9. Complete Couch to 5K
Total Fail - made it to week 2. *Sigh*
- Run a 5k
- Run a 10k
- Train for the PF Chang's Half marathon to be completed in January 2012 (this is my new big challenge - more to come)
- Make a weekly budget (sound familiar?)
- Stick to said budget (since now I know where I went wrong)
- Try my hardest to be a better wife, mother, sister and daughter...remembering how precious this time with my family is. Even if they don't make the effort, it doesn't give me an excuse not to.
- Try to stick to the 80/20 rule. (My hubby and I are both trying to eliminate processed and unnatural foods from our diets. I think if I can do this 80% of the time, I'll be in really good shape. More to come on this also)
In other news - Weigh In Day again. 197.5...another lb down. Can I get a Heck Yeah!?!? So my total for December was 4 lbs. This isn't great but I still lost weight over the holidays so I'm stoked about that. My band has been a little tighter lately. I can't seem to eat bread at all at this point and get stuck on things that I wasn't having issues with before. I haven't gotten a fill so I'm thinking it's the added stress. I won't be seeing the doc again until mid January so I'm rather grateful for the extra restriction.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and Happy Monday to one and all!