Progress

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holding Steady

Weigh In Day - 201.5.  Exactly the same as last week.  I'm not surprised by this.  With Thanksgiving and my daughter's birthday, there were a lot of treats around and I know I ate more than my fair share of all of them.  There was also a lot of family drama over the weekend so fought the need to eat my feelings.  A lot of the family stuff is done but some is still lingering and I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle it.  My daughter's birthday party was lovely though.  She was really excited about the extended family being in town for it and she loved her new "big girl" bike.  She took to it like a champ.  Will make sure to post pictures tomorrow.  Hope everyone had a great holiday and is geared up for the new week.  I'm absolutely exhausted but hoping as things get back to normal, I'll re-energize.  Happy Cyber Monday to all!

7 comments:

Patrick said...

Excellent WI considering Thanksgiving and all the weekend fun. Excellent indeed! Looking forward to the pics.

Rachel said...

You are doing great! You are an encouragement to me...Hope you have a good week.

Angela said...

No weight gain over thanksgiving is a victory in my book!!! Congrats!

Amanda said...

I think that deserves a high five for sure! No weight gain over those two holidays is amazing! I was scared to death learning to ride a bike! Kids are so brave! But I wasn't!

Phil said...

Here's another high 5 comin' your way....maintaining your current loss is no bad thing. Now, you've got 3+ weeks to get your head ready for the biggest test of them all for us skinny-wannabe's....Christmas!

Amanda Kiska said...

Maintaining over a holiday/birthday week is HUGE!!! That is a victory in my book!

~Lisa~ said...

Way to go on keeping steady over the holiday - AND your daughters birthday!! Family stress didn't help much either... You did GREAT!! High fives ALL around!!

You're my hero! Keep up the good work!