Progress

Thursday, November 11, 2010

3 Day Starts Tomorrow

It's finally here.  I registered for this walk back in January.  Seemed like a good idea at the time.  Motivation to work out and get in shape, banded or not.  I'm lucky enough to have a friend crazy enough to sign up with me.  60 miles in 3 days.  I'll do my best to post once while I'm "at camp" but I'm not sure how feasible that will be.  Just one thought right now...

What the hell did I get myself into?

If you don't hear from me by Tuesday (I'm taking Monday off to recuperate), check the AZ news for a woman with pink hair being carted away in an ambulance.

I'm off to walk...a lot.

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a challenge. Good luck!

~Lisa~ said...

Ohhhh I am sooo amazed and proud of YOU!! Good luck to you!! I will be waiting to hear all about your walk - every detail! We're behind YOU~!

You are one amazing woman!

Sam said...

Good luck on your extra big challenge :o)

Phil said...

Sending you all the most choice, good vibrations that i can think of from here in the UK. Will be thinking about your efforts over the next few days...what did you get yourself into? You got yourself into better shape, that's what...and i have no doubt that after the challenge you will keep doing more of the same.

"May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
The sun shine warm upon your face
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand."

Lynda said...

I'm so proud of you!!!

Lyla said...

Have a great time! It's an experience you won't forget.

nikki said...

You will ROCK this walk! I cannot wait to see pictures and hear about how well it all went down! Good luck pinky!! :)

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear about your adventure!! Remember to change your socks often to prevent blisters!

Ginger aka Gidget said...

You'll do great but I am cracking up because I did the same thing. My daughter is in "Girls on the Run" and next weekend I have to run a 5K with her. Yea - RUN a 5K. I haven't been training for this. So, when you see a fat girl being carted off into an Ambulance in downtown Cincinnati on the news - yep - that's me.

Colls said...

I hope it is going great, I can't wait to hear all about it! You are amazing! <3

Jen said...

Checking in to see how it all went!!! You are a rockstar!!! No way in Hell I could walk for 3 days straight!! Good on you!