Progress

Monday, November 8, 2010

25!



25 lbs gone!!  I weighed in this morning at 203.5.  That is a 2.5 lb losss from last week and 25.5 lbs overall.  I am one very excited girl this morning.  Only 4 days until my big walk.  Starting to get pretty nervous about it.  I did dye my hair pink over the weekend so will post a picture of that tomorrow, hopefully.  My girls don't quite know what to make of it but I'll only have it for a couple weeks so not a biggie.  Now, in true bandster style, I will show you what 25 lbs looks like by way of sealife.  Have a great Monday!



10 comments:

Heather said...

Wow that is great Amanda! Congratulations. Can't wait to see the pink hair!

Amanda said...

PINK HAIR!!! Can't wait to see! I am so happy to see! Congrats MandaPanda this is a good Monday!

Lyla said...

Congrats on the 25 gone!

I'd love to see the pink hair.

nikki said...

Congrats on your 25 lbs. gone! YAY! What a great way to start your week. Can't wait to see the pink hair ;)

~Lisa~ said...

TWENTY FIVE!! Hey, High Five - Five times!! Good for you - I'm so proud of you!! And get those pics posted - I want to see you with PINK hair!!

Happy Monday!

Jen said...

Way to go!!!!

Kristin said...

GO AMANDA! Love the pink hair, I'm totally impressed. Godspeed on your walk!

Amanda Kiska said...

Can't wait to see the hair! Great job with the 25!

Amanda M. said...

Awesome! I can't wait to weigh 203.5. What size are you wearing if you don't mind me asking?

Also, that's a big freakin' fish!

Bonnie said...

Great news!