Progress

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting To Know You

Since my fellow bloggers are doing it, guess I'll do it too. (And yes, Mom, if my fellow bloggers went and jumped off a bridge, I would do that too)

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ


A
Age: 28
Annoyance: People who don't use spellcheck, judgemental types and mommy wars
Animal: Dogs
Actor: Michael Vartan or the main guy from "The Mentalist" - they're just so darn cute!
B
Beer: Coors Original at home but Bud Light out
Birthday/Birthplace: June 27, 1981/ Rockford, IL
Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
Been in Love: Yes - still am
Been bitched at: Who hasn't?
Believe in yourself?: Working on it
Believe in God: Sure
Before weight: 225 lbs - unfortunately, still here

C
Car: 2000 POS Chevy Impala
Candy: Chocolate
Color: Marron or Blue
Cried in school: No
Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
Chinese/Mexican: Chinese
Cake or pie: Depends on occasion - I make great homemade pies
Country to visit: Italy, Beliz...anywhere but here

D
Day or Night: Night
Do the splits?: Definitely not

E
Eggs: Over Medium with toast
Eyes: Hazel

F
First crush: Scott Little - 8th grade
First thoughts waking up: Don't wanna wake up!
Food: Italian, chili dogs

G
Greatest Fear: Being a disappointment
Goals: To become healthy for my girls, To be more patient with everyone, To love myself and know that I'm good enough just the way I am
Get along with your parents?: Yep

H
Hair Color: Dark Brown with unnatural Blond highlights
Height: 5'1
Happy: Overall, generally speaking...
Holiday: Christmas
Health freak?: I wish!
Hate: Not feeling like I'm living up to my potential

I
Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Instrument: Nope

J
Jewelry: My engagement/wedding rings
Job: Data Analyst (exciting stuff)

K- Kids: Yes, two girls. Madeline is 4 and Lorelai is turning 2 this month!
Kickboxing or karate: Nope, but if I were to do one, it'd be kickboxing...I think it would burn off aggression better

L
Longest Car Ride: 3 days cross country with a 6 week old
Love: It's all you need
Laughed so hard you cried: Oh yeah
Love at first sight: No but I believe in Lust at first sight (isn't that fun when it happens? Oh...to be single again..LOL)

M
Milk flavor: Does milk come in another flavor other than chocolate?
Movie: Hmmm...I like them all but if I had to pick, Gone with the Wind, Galaxy Quest, My Best Friend's Wedding, Steel Magnolias
Mooned anyone?: Am I a guy?
Marriage: Yepperoo - 6 years this past August
Motion sickness? Through mountains
McD’s or BK: McD's

N
Number of Siblings: 1 brother 10 years older than me and 1 sister 8 years older than me...I'm the baby
Number of Piercings: 2 in each ear
Number: 10

O
One wish: To win enough money to get out of debt and not have to worry all the time.

P
Place you’d like to live: Somewhere with a milder climate and seasons (other than Hot and Hotter)
Perfect Pizza: I like simple - chicago style with sausage
Pepsi/Coke: Coke

Q
Questionaires: Never do them...can't you tell?

R
Reason to cry: Do I need a reason?
Reality T.V.: The most evil thing to happen to television
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes

S
Song: Anything I can sing along with (much to my husband's dismay)
Shoe size: 6 1/2
Salad Dressing: Ranch
Skipped school: Once
Smoking: Never
Sing well?: Eh - not as bad as some people who audition for American Idol
Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T
Time for bed: Depends on how bad my day was - anywhere between 9 and 11
Thunderstorms: Love them but they're too rare in Arizona
TV: It's always on in the background but don't actually watch much]

U
Unpredictable: I'm not but I wish I were

V
Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower
Vegetable you love: Asparagus or Brussel Sprout in low fat butter sauce (YUM)
Vacation spot: Sedona or anywhere with a beach

W
Weakness: Dessert or my girls (they can make me do anything)
When you grow up: Do I have to grow up?
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Shelly by far
Wanted to be a model?: Really?

X
X-Rays: Never

Y
Year it is now: 2009
Yellow: The color my girls look best in

Z
Zoo: Columbus Zoo or the one in Washington, D.C. - they both rock!
Zodiac sign: Cancer


1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Cool! love these questionairs - thanks for putting yours up... it's a great way to 'get to know' you just that little bit better :)