So no fill for me this time. Both the doc and I agree that I'm at a pretty good spot as long as I eat the right stuff. He wants to see me in a month but we'll see how I'm doing then. I held off on making the appointment just yet. So bring on BYOC!
Post on your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!
1. In the spirit of Easter – tell me – what is your all time favorite Easter candy?
Cadbury Creme Eggs! Aaaaahhhh...that little bocking bunny gets me every year.
2. What is your Zodiac sign?
I'm a cancer so I'm a crab. Go figure.
3. Are you holding on to something you should let go of?
I would say I've let go of most of my regrets. Financial decisions still weigh on me but I think it's because I still feel the effects of them every time I go to pay a bill or need to buy shoes for the girls or want to go shopping for myself. *Side note* Going shopping for some Tweener clothing. My work pants are just getting WAY TOO LOOSE so hopefully I find some good, cheap stuff to tide me over until I get to smaller sizes.* I think maybe once we're finally out of debt, I'll be able to look at those financial mistakes as lessons learned instead of a perpetual punishment.
4. What are three “nevers” you follow in your life?
- Never let coworkers know what you REALLY think of them
- Never go more than 2 days between hair washes
- Never wear a white shirt when there's a chance of rain
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blogland was a little busy. Work's been crazy so it's been tough reading and commenting as much as I'd like. It never ceases to amaze me how similar we all are in our struggles, accomplishments, worries, etc.
Real Life: Hmmm...well...I guess it's OK. Nothing really interesting going on. Doctors appointments, school things for the girls, work, groceries, dinners, baths...just a regular week I think.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and if you don't celebrate Easter, a wonderful weekend. And it wouldn't be me without a Friday Funny...A sendoff into the weekend with a giggle...