OK so 10 things I like:
- The TV show Dexter - OK...It's completely demented and psycho but I love this show! The guy who plays Dexter is just so good at being socially awkward, a little creepy but totally worth rooting for.
- My gym - yes I said my gym. Aside from it being way too busy, my gym rocks. It has lots of classes but it was just renovated so all the equipment is brand new and there are TV's on everything - each treadmill, elliptical, bike, etc has it's own TV that you can hook your earbuds or even your Ipod to. It rocks.
- Baseball - I played softball as a kid and teenager and this is the closest to it on TV. When I was 8, my grandparents took me to my first major league game...the Cubs. I've loved going to games ever since. Watchingon TV is good too...can nap in the middle, wake up and still see who wins.
- Blogging - just so therapeutic and gives me something to while away the hours with at work (that's a lot of w's - say that 3 times fast)
- News - I'm a news junkie...I admit it...CNN, USAToday...you name it. Gotta know what's going on in the world
- Baking - Love, love, love to bake (and of course, eat what I bake)
- Andes Mints - did you know 8 Andes mints has 2g of protein? I found out this little fun fact when I learned that they melt to a liquid. I only had 1 so I got .25 g of protein. Totally worth it. LOL
- South Carolina BBQ - that means pork (not beef brisket, not beef ribs - PORK and real bbq sauce - not ketchupy red goop), rice & hash and skin...drooling just thinking about it. I will be on regular food and taking a trip to SC in 2 weeks and you can bet I'll be hitting that up!
- AZ Sunsets & Sunrises - doesn't matter which one is is...Sun coming up or going down over the dessert floor and ducking behind (or coming up from) the mountains...Beautiful
- Dogs - I'm a dog person. Don't have any of my own yet (we rent - waiting to buy before we get a puppy) but I think they're just so sweet and ask very little of their human family except for love and treats
Went to the gym again yesterday. I was able to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes on the treadmill. Both at lower levels and speeds than before surgery but there was no pain so that's definitely progress. I think I need another 2 weeks or so and then I'll be back to where I was. Have a great day everybody!