- Have you thought "I'll run until this song ends," and then you think "Holy crap on a cracker! These Backstreet Boys (don't judge) go on and on and on...this is the longest song EVER!" No? Just me? OK...moving on.
- I haven't wogged since November so I'm actually pretty happy with this first attempt back.
- It's amazing how much fitness you lose in a few months...my cardio SUCKS.
- Not only have I not wogged, I haven't really worked out at all so this was good.
- I think there's some adjustment to be made given the environment as well. I'm using my treadmill at home until I can a) FIND my gym and b) work it into the schedule somehow. Also, the humidity out here is messing with me, I think. Even inside, it feels harder to breathe. Oh? That's the cardio, you say? Hmmm...interesting.
- It felt AWESOME to be active and formally exercising again! While I'm a firm believer that an active lifestyle certainly doesn't need to include gym/treadmill time, for me...it's a MUST and it felt good to be at it again.
I admit, when I was done, I was wobbly. I decided I must eat (hadn't had breakfast yet) and so I turned to this for breakfast.
Great start to a good day. :)